“We are a community of brethren with a calling to bring all TAC Cameroon members in Maryland together and those who believe in worshipping God in the beauty of His holiness.
We are a church founded on biblical principles of the Apostolic Church Tenets, Rules of Belief and Rules of Conduct. We serve under the spirit of availability and obedience believing that we have been justified by faith and have made peace with God. We stand and rejoice in hope of the glory of God and also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance and perseverance, character and character, hope which will never disappoint us because the love of God has been poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us” – Romans 5:1-5
Our Belief Statement
“We believe in the 66 books of the Holy Bible, both Old and New Testament as inspired by God having no error as a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of mankind; the divine and final authority for all Christian believers.” We believe in the three Persons in one God.
GOD – There is only ONE God who created all things perfect and is eternally existing in three manifestations as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
JESUS CHRIST – The true God and true man who was conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary to die on the cross as a complete and final sacrifice for the sins of the world. He arose bodily from the dead and ascended into Heaven and is seating at the right hand of God Almighty interceding for us.
THE HOLY SPIRIT – The Helper who was sent to us and dwells with us today. His Ministry is to help us to glorify God, convict us of sin, regenerate the believer, indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. His blood that was shed and His resurrection has provided the only ground for justification and sanctification for all who believe, and only such as receive Him by faith are born again and thus become children of God. His Return and millennial reign is our hope and has a vital bearing on our personal life and service to God.
- Influence lives through the power of the TRINITY.
- Be accountable to the people in word and action.
- Be our brother’s keeper and treat each other with dignity and respect.
- Maintain spiritual growth through the word and self examination and empowerment.
- Improving the church by improving ourselves.
- Leaving a legacy of hope and promise to future generations.
- Building a people with a character and integrity worthy of being accepted by the Lord.
- Support the members to achieve their potential spiritually, financially and otherwise.
- Building a dependable legacy of hopeful leaders capable of standing in the gap